A great workshop for new or experienced product managers.
About this event
This two-day public workshop is for product managers who want to establish credible product leadership with a solid understanding of full-stream product management.
It takes product managers on a step-by-step journey across the product life cycle using our product management life cycle model.
This product management training is facilitated by experts who bring the material to life and guide participants through action-oriented exercises that can be immediately brought back to the job.
- Focus on the entire product life cycle, from start to finish
- Attention to both Waterfall and Agile product development methods
- Emphasis on the “art” of influencing, story-telling, and getting the job done
- Concentration on market-oriented product strategies to drive the product’s business
In addition to the workshop, you will also gain access to:
- Our best-in-class Product Management Certification Test
- Access to Alumni Continuing Education (ACE) program with videos, templates, and tools to help you apply our framework to your role
- A copy of the Product Management Essentials course workbook
- A copy of our Product Management Framework
This product management training is based on The Product Manager’s Survival Guide (2e), written by Sequent Learning’s founder, Steven Haines.
- Breakfast provided and available starting at 8:00am
- Class 8:30am – 4:30pm
- 30 Minute lunch break ( lunch is provided)
- Several breaks given throughout the day
Requests for refunds will be honored within sixty (60) days of the date of purchase. No refunds will be issued after this time period has expired. In addition, for public workshops, no refunds will be issued within thirty (30) days of the workshop start date.